Monday, June 17, 2013

Sommar me' Kompis! Kompis! Pt 3

Sommar me' Kompis! Kompis! Pt 3 by Federicofederico on Mixcloud

Tracklist: 1.The Knights - Tipping Strings 2.Marlena Shaw – California Soul 3. Ruby Andrews – You Made A Believer Out Of Me 4. Jeanne and the Darlings – Soul Girl 5. Tommie Young – Hit & Run Lover 6. The Creations – A Dream 7. Dee Edwards – Why Can’t There Be Love 8. Velma Perkins – Yes My Goodness Yes 9. Jackson Sisters – I Believe In Miracles 10. Emmitt Long – Call Me 11. Cléon & Jazzy Pidjay – The Last Morning 12. Stormy – The Devestator 13. Edward Hamilton – I’m Gonna Love You 14. Lorraine Chandler – I Can’t Change 15. Yvonne Vernee – Just Like You Did Me 16. Rita & The Tiaras – Gone With the Wind Is My Love 17. Frank Beverly & The Butlers – Because Of My Heart

No comments: