Sunday, May 23, 2010

18 tracks from El Ingeniero

El Ingeniero has joined la gran familia of Kompis! Kompis! with two mixes of 9 tracks each, just like on MJ's legendary Thriller album...

First up, one mix with slick soul , disco & boogie classics:

Mtume - Juicy Fruit
Tower of Power - By Your Side
Michael McDonald - I Kepp Forgettin' (Everytime You're Near)
Keni Burke - Hang Tight
Roger - So Ruff, So Tuff
Roy Ayers - Love Will Bring Us Back Together Again
Cheryl Lynn - Shake It Up Tonight
Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
Ann Sexton - Colour My World Blue





And then one mix with a bunch of old and new killer remixes:

Le Tigre - Deceptacon (DFA Remix)
Friendly Fires - Paris (Aeroplane Remix)
Phoenix - Lisztomania (Classixx Version)
Feist - One Evening (VV Remix)
Hot Chip (feat. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy) - I Feel Bonnie (House Mix)
Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better (I'd Go To The Disco)
Scott Grooves - Mothership Reconnection (Daft Punk Remix)
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (The Neptunes Remix)
MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Remix)



No comments: