Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER SOUL PARADE

The mood has been just right this long weekend of introspection, so we couldn't help to share even some more medicine for the soul.

The Rascals - Groovin
Checkmates Ltd. - Got to see u soon
Freddie Scott - Got what I need
Mayer Hawthorne and the County - Just ain't gonna work out
Menahan Street Band - Home again!
Hamilton Movement - She's gone
Bobby Kline - Say something nice to me
Jackie Wilson - This love is real (I can feel those vibrations)
Billy Stewart - Sitting in the park
Mystiques - So good to have you home again
Candi Staton - Too hurt to cry
El Michels Affair - Hung up on my baby
Paul Burton - So very hard to make it (without you)
Aaron Neville - She took you for a ride
The Originals - Baby, I'm for real
Wayne McGhie - I can see Mother Nature



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!!!! What a playlist!!! And to end up the weekend there's even another mix coming up tomorrow! Sick!!!

F!F!